ECO Kitchens makes transforming your home affordable by maximizing the life and utility of your existing kitchen and baths. Their principals have extensive experience with remodeling and innovative design strategies that carefully marry ecology with economy. You can have the style and elegance you've dreamed about, and with less waste and at lower costs to you and the environment - With Personalized Service!
ECO Kitchens offers a variety of products and services to renew the look and use of your existing kitchen or bathrooms. We specialize in solutions that add elegance to your home, with the benefits of being both economical and earth-friendly. Consider these options as you dream about your new designer space:
Cabinet Refacing: We can transform old, unattractive cabinets or vanities simply by adding beautiful new doors and drawer fronts; and new exterior wood trim on the cabinet boxes. You'll have a whole new look for about half the cost of replacing the cabinets.
Cabinet Refinishing: Change the overall look and feel of your kitchen or bathrooms almost instantly. We can revitalize the current finish or refinish with new paint or stain. With either choice, you'll enjoy both a new look and savings with less waste.
Kitchen or Bathroom Remodeling Improvements: Many aspects of your kitchen layout can be changed without gutting the place to give you more space, light and/or flexibility. We can improve corner access, extend cabinets, open up space, and build in features. We can also install new cabinets and countertops made of earth-friendly materials that are gorgeous as well as easy to maintain. And we can fit all of these design changes into your existing available space.
Tile and New Hardware: It's the small details that can sometimes make the most impact. We can show you unique, stunning, and even recycled tile and everything from doorknobs to drawer pulls in an endless array of materials and styles that pull any design together, adding just the right touch of color and texture. And besides adding beauty, these elements improve the durability of counters and cabinets, preventing wear and tear and making kitchen and bath areas easier to maintain.
Flooring and Lighting: Today's earth-friendly flooring products and lighting fixtures are a good investment because they bring a new warmth and splendor to your home. These two important design elements can change the ambiance of a room while complementing and enhancing the look of cabinets and countertops. And lighting has improved so much that you'll realize tremendous energy savings in no time.
Kitchen Refurbishing with Style & Efficiency
Over the years, we've perfected practical, safe, and environmentally-responsible design solutions that require far fewer materials, so you'll immediately realize significant savings over a full remodel. And, amazingly, a kitchen or bathroom transformation can often be completed in as few as five (5) working days, with very little inconvenience.
At ECO Kitchens, we've always believed any design must reflect each customer's style and taste. We save you time by locating the highest quality products, and then you choose:
- wood species and shade for cabinetry
- the color and material for countertops, including natural products that gain beauty with age
- hardware and accessories that reflect either traditional or more contemporary tastes
- contrasting or complementary tile or stone backsplashes
- energy efficient lighting using light emitting diodes which pay for themselves and will last at least 25 years without maintenance
- beautiful flooring, including sustainably-forested hardwood products, cork, and eco-friendly linoleum
ECO Kitchens specializes in providing ecologically-friendly cabinets and vanities, countertops, and flooring for your kitchen and bathrooms. We feature products in a wide variety of materials, such as acrylic, granite, marble, and quartz such as Silestone TM. Most solid surfaces are made from recycled materials or materials created responsibly and will offer years of beauty and durability in your busy home.
We also use products made from sustainably farmed hardwoods. All of our woods come from plantations or forests with a completely renewable cycle of growth. In fact, some woods, such as lyptus and beech, come from forests specifically planted to reclaim damaged land. The end product is the lumber, but the interim benefits are a richer environment and a reduction of carbon dioxide and greenhouse waste.
As you dream about transforming of your kitchen or bathroom, you can feel good that you will be working with a company that cares about the quality of its work and the world we live in. Read more about ECO Kitchens' philosophy of responsible redesign and remodeling:
ECO Kitchens partners with manufacturers who are committed to reducing the impact their processes and products have on the environment. For example, all woods come from sustained hardwood forests, which supply the world with a completely renewable cycle of growth, sequester carbon from green house gases, and often provide good jobs in rural areas. We also recommend the finest quality allergen-free and toxin-free products.
ECO Kitchens can help you responsibly redesign your kitchen or bath. Our goal is to offer beautiful materials that will transform a room, without sacrificing quality, durability, or peace of mind.
Below are some of the manufacturers we trust to bring the finest products to your home:
- Squak Mountain Stone - Hand Cast Stone Surfaces are made from a fibrous-cement material comprised of recycled paper, recycled glass, coal fly-ash and cement which are them hand-cast into "slabs" as an alternative to natural or quarried stone. Resembles soapstone or limestone.
- Northwest LED Lighting - State of the art, energy efficient lighting that works automatically. You need never change a light bulb again!
- Rev-A-Shelf Cabinet and Closet Organizers - The finest cabinet storage solutions for both the professional and the homeowner.
- IceStone Recycled Solid Surface Countertops - IceStone is made from 100% recycled glass that is mixed with cement to create a highly durable, aesthetically beautiful and green concrete surface.
- Fuez Countertops, Tile, Shower Enclosures - Environmentally friendly products that combine cement, fly ash, and curb-side recycled glass.
- Staron, Radianz & Tempest - Quartz and solid surface countertops that are highly functional, durable, stain-resistant, easy-to-clean, and repairable. They are also nonporous, so bacteria, molds and moisture cannot penetrate its surface.
- PaperStone ECO Friendly Recycled Products - "Green" products made from cellulose fiber (paper) and a non-petroleum phenolic resin derived in part from natural phenolic oil in the shells of cashews.
- Oregon Tile and Marble - The finest quality and selection of natural stone, ceramic tile and installation products and the largest in stock collections of stone tiles, slabs and glass mosaics in the Pacific Northwest.
- Ambiente European Tile Designs - Exclusive lines from Europe such as Antiquity, Architerra Austin, M2, Meredith Art Tile, Motawi, Old Hancock, Oceanside Glass Tile, Trikeenan, and Marzi Sinks.
- LG Surfaces Viatera Quartz - An Italian stone product composed of quartz blended with advanced polymer resins and colorfast pigments renowned the world over for their elegant beauty and their superior quality.
- Lyptus Sustainable Hardwood Products - Exotic hardwood species grown to sustainable forest certification standards which offer all of the benefits expected of a tropical hardwood and are ideal for cabinetry, millwork, furniture and flooring applications.
- CabDoor Purewood Cabinet Doors - Traditional and contemporary styles of all-wood cabinet doors from the finest of hardwoods, veneers and composite materials available on the market today.
- HanStoneT - The beauty of natural quartz enhanced to provide greater durability and color consistency resulting in a surface of singular elegance and luxuriousness.
- Cambria - Twice as strong as granite and the certified safe for use as a food preparation surface because it is nonporous and therefore, food and moisture cannot penetrate the surface.
- Ceasarstone - Comprised of 93% natural quartz allowing for a more diverse, durable, and practical countertop surfacing material than either granite or marble. It is stain, scratch, and heat-resistant.
- LG Hi-macs Acrylic Solid Surface - homogeneous sheet or slab resistant to stains making it ideal for surfaces that are subject to moisture and heavy wear.
- DuPont Corian - Nontoxic and non allergic to humans. Free of heavy metals and certified for food contact.
- Wilsonart Gibraltar Solid Surface - Thick 100% acrylic based surfaces that are solid, nonporous and do not require sealing. They're naturally resistant to heat, mold, mildew and most stains, even tough stains are easily buffed away. They're renewable and repairable -- scratches are easily repaired.
Eco Kitchens provides Design and Installation services for the following:
acrylic counters, acrylic countertops, bath room vanities, bath room vanity, bathroom vanities, bathroom vanity, cabinet refacing, cabinet refinishing, cabinet resurfacing, engineered wood flooring, granite counters, granite countertops, granite counter tops, kitchen cabinets,
kitchen counters, kitchen countertops, kitchen floor, kitchen flooring, kitchen refurbish, kitchen refurbishing, kitchen remodeling,laminate flooring, marble counters, marble countertops, new kitchen cabinets,
quartz counters, quartz countertops, quartz counter tops, rebuilt kitchen cabinets, refaced kitchen cabinets, silestone counters, silestone countertops, solid flooring, solid surface counters, solid surface countertops, solid wood flooring